music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fun Bender

I started to write about last week a few days ago, but lost motivation.. I mean, my words are not nearly as entertaining as loads of ridiculous pictures! Luckily Doug uploaded his collection this morning.. Here are some of my favorites (sadly there are no pictures of dear Zaneta, who also was in town over the weekend.)

On Thursday we went to the Courtside where we sang a lot and Doug broke a table while performing "Burning Down the House." I got mad at the host for letting someone else sing ABBA and the four of us did a tear-jerking rendition of "That's What Friends Are For" that no one else seemed to like...



Friday, after enjoying some ZuZu mojitos, we decided to "stop by" The Pill.. which turned into a dance extravaganza. This picture is so cute it makes me wanna vomit.


Saturday we sorta destroyed the Long Winters before their show. After a large (and amazing) dinner, Nabil was practically comatose.


We went to Harper's Ferry for the show and ran into one of my favorite people ever, Mr. Kevin Hoskins.


It was a great, great tiring week. Tonight, Harvey Danger! Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home