music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Extra Positive


It's late and I'm exhausted but I can't help but go nuts about how incredible Extra Golden were tonight. To be honest, I had no idea who they were before they took the stage, but once they did, they completely won me, and the rest of the audience over. I'm not sure how often the band tours, considering two of the members are from Kenya, but if they are ever in your area, GO SEE THEM.

The Plan was great tonight.. I love nights when everything seems to come together perfectly.. a solid lineup (seriously, Hats & Glasses, Extra Golden, Choo Choo La Rouge, Hallelujah the Hills?? Amazing), good people, and tons of energy in the room. Carl and I both needed a kick in the ass, and this was it. Refreshed? I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home