music machinery, verbal wizardry

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Lights Off

CMJ is only a few weeks away and I'm super excited that Ann Arbor's Mason Proper will playing our party on November 1st (free Magic Hat!! More bands TBA!!)... It's all I can do to not squeeze these guys to bits every time I see them. The band recently visited New York to re-record their debut album There Is A Moth In Your Chest, which will be re-released on Dovecote next year. That's a lot of re-ing for one sentence.

Check them out in stick figure form:




Oh, and just cause I can't get over how great this was, Aimee, Laura and I baked some apple pies on Sunday. It was pretty amazing. We're going to make some good wives some day.



After "designing" my pie...


I accidentally dropped Aimee's while pulling it out of the oven..


I felt real bad



Harvey Danger= <3 .... twas the best...

And listen to The Kooks: She Moves in Her Own Way. I fell in love with it last night while on the elliptical machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home