music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I did it!

I met my new landlord and handed her a deposit for the apartment. It was good to see the apartment again - I've been working from pictures and a fading memory. The bedroom is bigger than mine now (!) and I think there'll be a enough room to comfortably make a work space and living room space in the main room. Kitchen is killer.. I am going to cook so many delicious meals there!!

One plus of working from home is that I can save on money by making my lunch every day and make it a bit easier to eat healthy. There's a good-sized grocery store close by and I have visions of finding some specialty food store so I can try lots of new recipes.

I got the 1st and 2nd of October off of work, and I've halfway convinced Doug to help me move..

So yeah.. As of Oct 1st, I will be a resident of Greenpoint in Brooklyn.

Ran around the city with Heather, Sarah, Michael, James, Garrett and Kelly last night. Went to a bar that used to be a massage parlor.. aptly named Happy Ending. Met up with Maria late and hung out on a rooftop with an incredibly view.

Now I'm sitting on the couch, waiting for pizza, and dreading going home.. Probably gonna get home too late to take the T! Awesome...

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Calley said...

*fist pump* I am SO excited for you!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Luke Asa said...

woohoo!

that's like, über exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home