music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I've got my mind so set on this, that it haaaaaaaas to work out, right? Please please please let me get what I want..

Heather sent me some pics of her apartment/my future apartment if all goes as planned. It's a large studio with a separate bedroom down the hall. There's lots of space, and the best thing is that they're not raising the rent and all utilities are included! Now I just gotta find a way to pay for it. Making lists of what I would need to buy as we speak.. I am a huge nerd.







I want to get this locked down so that I can be full on EXCITED and really get to work. I essentially have 1 2/3 months to find a subletter for boston, pack, go to Costa Rica, find a job, and move move move.

Scarrrry.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger cindy said...

I like the kitchen, its very Ikea-esque. And I'm just really excited for you, you can just up and move places. SIGH!
(this is Calley, p.s. I'm in Bremerton and was just too lazy to log into my name).

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Beast said...

haha i was like "cindy reads my blog?!"

This up and moving is super scary though. Soo many things could go wrong. Eeek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home