music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I properly sunned and laying in bed about dead. Oh rhyming.

Friday I went on a quick date (hmph, single life) and headed to Allston for Lacy's bday party at Cat's. It was.. interesting. I hadn't seen Cat in forevs, so it was good to catch up.. and to WTF at "Google" and "gray hair."




Woke up the next day to jump on the train to Gloucester, my "vacation destination." I was staying at the Manor Inn, about a mile away from the train stop.. Worried about getting hit by a car (why am I constantly worried about that? Ahh life on legs.) Finally made it and dropped my bag in my simple little room.


On my way out, like a true nerd, I snapped some pics..



About 10 mins down the street was Stage Fort Park, right on the water. Flags, flowers, rocks, ocean, sun. Yesss.







On my way back, I creeped around an abandoned house. Cause I'm a creeper.



I had dinz at the inn and hit the hay rather really, after suffering a sudden rash/bug bites? all over my arm.. I was worried it was bed bugs (AGH!)but it went away after I doused it with water.. Weird.

Woke up this morning, checked out, and walked for miles in 80 degree weather to Good Harbor, which was INSANELY packed.

Not my pic.. but it was like this, with 8,000,000 more people. Lots of kiddies running around with buckets and covered in sand.


Note to self: it is hard to apply sunblock to your own back, no matter how much you squirm.

I love getting out of the city like this. New England really is incredibly beautiful.. It's one of the reasons I've stuck around.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Calley said...

Quit making me want to go to the east coast all the time. Quit it! I'm poor and all it does is makes me sad! Okay, and jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home