music machinery, verbal wizardry

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Had a chat with my boss about the October trip and it looks like it's gonna work out (as soon as he approves me.) If so, I'll be in WA from Oct. 10th-18th to see one of the bands who defined my late teen years.



I can't remember if I saw them more than one time - but the trip to Bellingham was a big one. I was 17 and decided that weekend that I wanted to go to WWU; I got one of Goldsmith's drumsticks for Charlie (cause he couldn't be there); I think I was there with my brother, Angie, Brannon.. Josh? Faust? Ahh memories.

Hopefully I can make up for the small amount I was able to see my friends the last two times I was home.

Also, if I stick to my guns (which I must,) I will come back to only a few weeks in this city. I decided that I need to set a GO date, and quit putzing around. So we're aiming for Nov. 1

Cross your fingers.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Calley said...

That means you'll have your birthday when you're here! Partay :) I hope we get penciled in to your schedge when you visit!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Drew P. said...

I don't remember that trip at all . . .

I don't think I went on that one?
I was probably in Rochester.

I thought I only saw them the one time in NY . . .

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Beast said...

hmm.. there was one time I took the train up with Josh.. but I remember there being a time with you and Brannon there.. maybe not a SDRE show though. Well crap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home