music machinery, verbal wizardry

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hurricane Bill is headed for MA! Lovely! Right now it's all sunny with birds chirping, but hours from now, it's gonna be windy and wet and hurricaney...

Been laying low all week - it really is easy on the wallet! Lots of home cooked meals, some packing, too much day dreaming etc. I leave for Costa Rica 2 weeks from now. I will an official resident of New York City 6 weeks from now.

It's all happening.

Michael P called me last night while I was picking up some new boots from TJ Maxx (I didn't mean to find boots, I meant to find things for Costa Rica...) and convinced me to go to Other Side to meet up with him and Heather (they're in town for a wedding) and some friends. So I went, and we drank PBR (blech!) Headed over to Middle East, where some homeless man said I was devastating. Lots of weirdos out last night...

Doug and Finch are on their way to Boston - Braden is coming in on Sunday, and my dearest Colleen arrives Thursday (!) This should make this week go fast.

Vacation is so sooooon. I hope I see one of these:



Bought a new dress for the trip. Not suited for jungle exploring, but well suited for drinking a fruit drink on the beach



My new camera came this week! It's beautiful and it makes me nervous to use it. I will have to bust it out and see what it can do.

The next month and a half will be crazy! Surprisingly, I feel pretty chill.

CHILLLLLLL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home