music machinery, verbal wizardry

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Successful day! Early wake up (8am? ughh) and into the Suburu with Jon and Ella. We headed to the middle of nowhere (Sutton, MA) and had one of the most satisfying days I've had in a long while.

On the way out, we stumbled upon the Motor-In, a long abandoned drive-in theater. This is seriously the type of place I wish I could find more often. Photo heaaaaaven.






Though there were no empty bottles/syringes/homeless people, there was this little gift:






The place was so frightening/incredible. We vowed to venture out to the burbs more often to find places like this.

Then it was on to Purgatory Chasm, where we ate a quick lunch and spent the next couple of hours climbing around really big rocks. There were sooo many boy scout nerds there. Some chubby kid got stuck in one of the caves. Pretty funny seeing a kid getting pulled out by the arms by his dork friends. I guess we could have helped but whatevaaa



Wooo rocks!


Action shot





Blurry, but cute






Too short self timer..


Once we were done, we headed to Natick, where I was able to squeeze in a quick visit to Forever 21 (yesss) and we ate at Cheesecake Factory like real Americans.

Tonight I'm staying in and getting some much needed sleep. These adventures have been good. I want moreeee. Leaving for NYC on Thurs.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Calley said...

I don;t know how you made a sick sink look cool, but ya did. Props. I'm glad you're firing up your photog blog, keep it coming.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Luke Asa said...

great pics at the drive-in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home