music machinery, verbal wizardry

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So there's this thing called Groupon where they email you different specials that you can buy into (like a haircut, pedi, mani etc. for $50 total instead of $175.) I'm convinced it's the most amazing thing ever... I bought a groupon for The Savant Project in JP.. $20 for a coupon for $40 worth of foods and drinks. Cat and I went tonight:

Truffled Parmesan Polenta Logs, Parmesan Aoli
House Made Veggie Burger with House Made Red Pepper Hummus, Feta Cheese and Spicy Onion Rings

She had some crazy steak with salad and yucca fries. We each had a mango mojito.

With the exception of the loud jazz band (sorry dudes, too small of a space!) I really liked this place. The polenta was so so so delicious.

Foooood comaaaaa.

Saturday I am going to Purgatory Chasm to climb around some rocks and eat a picnic lunch. The place looks absolutely bonkers. So excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home