music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's 4:30pm and I'm laying in bed, avoiding the pile of dishes in the kitchen. Horrible horrible dishes.

Last night I had people over for a pre-Easter dinner brunch. I made:

coffee cake muffins
veggie breakfast sausage in a blanket with syrup topping
mini french toast stuffed with cream cheese and jam
chocolate fondue
baked eggs with tomato/onion and gruyere
baked hashbrowns with onion, pepper and cheddar
vanilla yogurt with fresh mint (glen and anne marie brought fresh fruit)

Nellie and Jean Luc both brought quiches. And there were biscuits. And cake.

And once everyone was stuffed, there was dancing.

Red things!


Yellow things!


Hooooods





Feelin' it



pillow dance?


Then we decided to play with photobooth...


Things started winding down here so we made a trek to a party in Cambridge. Did not lose my phone.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Calley said...

What I would give to come to one of your food parties. AND P.S., for all the food parties you have, you are too dang skinny! AND, you inspired me this weekend and I got bangs. My hair is so now. I just need to lose my last 7 pounds so it will actually be cute on me.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Beast said...

Next time I am in WA and have more than 5 minutes, I will come over and cook you a feast that even Summer will like, I promise.

Also, I have not had children.

Also, post pics of the bangs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home