music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, March 09, 2007

Forever Indebted

Last night Ian and I each paid $150 to see Shout Out Out Out Out and Cassette.

While the stress of trying to figure out what the hell we were gonna do took a little away from my actual enjoyment of the show, I think everyone there had a good time. And I learned to use the fake DJ equipment that makes you look like you're Djing with vinyl! And I drank too much.

So I think I need to take a little time off from putting on shows (not that I even put on that many.) It's pretty frustratiing to do everything right (press, promotion etc) and still not get the turn out you were hoping for, but thems the breaks I guess. Maybe when I win the lottery I will return...


Cassette sans pants:




oooo Nate oooooo


Shout Out Out Out Out



No fun Ian??


Taking a break from journal writing


WTF??


Oh, and this is Andy's steak. I'm just throwing this in for fun


I leave for Austin in 2 days! Six Flags on Sunday! Warm weather! Jessica Toon! Imperial Teen! It doesn't get much better (well maybe if H. was coming with me. aghghghghgh)

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Casey said...

great pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home