music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, February 19, 2007

This Harness Can't Ride Anything

I should probably be asleep right now but I think my hour and a half long accidental nap ruined things. Hunter and I were trying to figure out what to do today and then boom, I was dreaming of lights exploding and a tiny bleeding kitten and gerbils. I don't understand how my mind works.

The slumber party went well. We hit on most of the traditional aspects (food, board games, What Not to Wear, living room karaoke, Love Actually, me falling asleep before everyone else) and woke the next day for some insane omlettes down the street.


Saturday was pretty meh.. I took Hunter some ginger ale and salteens in hopes of curing his stomach virus and then DJ'd to a mostly empty room. Usually when it's slow us regulars end up getting drunk and sometimes ridiculouc things happen. Saturday was no exception.




Ohhh and just because:


Caitlin and I saw Chin Up Chin Up tonight and they were great. Excellent band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home