music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, February 16, 2007

Things I Feel Bad About From Childhood

1. The tree that I so carefully scraped BP + JM into with my thumbnail was cut down.

2. The time I got stuck in the giant empty popcorn tin. I was screaming and crying because I couldn't get out. My mom and my brother just laughed and took pictures.

3. Island Lake summer camp when my brother told me I couldn't pick up a rock and me, trying to impress him and my summer camp crush, picked it up, only to discover it was a piece of horse poop my brother had covered in dirt.

4. I went on a picnic with my brother and his friend and had to run back home to use the bathroom and ended up peeing my pants in the hallway. After I helped my mom clean it up, I went back to the park and found out my brother had let the birds eat all my food.

5. During a frog-catching adventure in the creek, I slipped and fell on the empty plastic peanut container that my brother was using to trap the frogs. I killed the frog and got a nosebleed.

6. One time at church I used to the bathroom and realized my scarf had fallen into the toilet and that I'd peed on it.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Drew P. said...

Ahahahahahahaha.

I forgot about the peeing/birds one and the horsepoop rock.

I remember the frog-killing experience, however.
I'm still mad that you killed that beautiful green frog we caught.
I'm still not even sure how it happened.

I think you somehow fell into the pond in just the perfect way that you flipped the sand pail upside down so the frog was kept inside from centrifugal force and the impact of the pail being forced down into the water created so much pressure that it instantly crushed the frogs innards . . .

so sad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home