music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, February 16, 2007



I AM ON A QUEST TO BRING JUNIOR SENIOR BACK TO THE USA.


Tonight Caitlin is having a slumber party. This means we get to stay up late and drink wine and do eachothers makeup. I would laugh at the absurity of it all but I am really really excited. I suppose if my mom can have slumber parties with her friends at 50-something, than it's not a big deal for me to attend one at 25. I have a feeling this will be less Steele Magnolias and more foul-mouthed too-much-information and dancing.

Speaking of my mom, it's her birthday tomorrow. Kathryn Jane is a lovely lady and I thank her for giving birth to me and not getting too mad at me for ruining the carpet in my bedroom, crashing my car, borrowing clothing/jewelery/money from her, staying out too late and eating all her Tillamoock cheese every time I am home to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home