music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Favorite Photos from the Last Few Weeks

Pirate Christmas party in NYC.. Chris from Park the Van, me and Brian, Dr. Dog's manager. We sorta geeked out that night and Chris started calling me mom.


Karaoke after the Christmas party.. I feel it really captures the energy of Emma and Brooke's performance of "I Want It That Way"


I took this on the way to Montreal. Steve looks like a creepy serial killer, which I find hilarious


What parents say when they aren't actually listening to what you're talking about


Our bathroom at the W in Montreal. Faaaancy.


Montreal had the best Christmas lights displays


Amazing zoom on camera + creepy mascot= best first hockey game ever


Reuniting with Murray. ahhhhh.


Just being super duper magically SEXY at the fancy hotel bar. ummm.


Basilique Notre-Dame.. I nearly died. Jonathan Visger said "holy sweet mother of god that photo is not of this world."


Omar (my son) as a reindeer...


McMc & Mcbreezy (and bodyguard) before their performance at the Great Scott Christmas Party


His theory is that people think we're crazy cause we run around all insanely giddy. Whatever!


Puget Sound from the ferry


The one and only Gary Barbo


Stabbing things at Cafe Flora. Zach approves.


My other brother Eric Christensen


Mel and some hobos


Sean Nelson WILL pick you up at 2am in the pouring rain. Prime hang out time!


Ella hates me. Look at the disdain in those eyes.


So cute that she makes me want to vom


We got good genes, my brother and I


Cutest grandparents ever.



Thank you new camera. I am obsessed. Arg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home