music machinery, verbal wizardry

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bonjour!

I am currently sitting in the W Hotel in downtown Montreal, Quebec. Directly in front of me is five squares of various sizes cut from one big square of clouds. They're spaced evenly and oh so modern.

Everything in the room is square. And white. Or black. Or sky blue. There's faux fur throws on each bed. And mirrors. Hoards of mirrors.

I feel oh so modern.

The trip up lasted from 10am to 5:30pm (including stops.)

I bought a diary from an antique shop in Lydonville. It's from 1891. Its reads like this:

April 3, 1891
Chopped 2 loads of wood

April 4, 1891
Chopped

April 5, 1891
went to the mill

April 6, 1891
chopped.

I also scooped up several necklaces for a dollar each.

New camera is holding up wonderfully.

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home