music machinery, verbal wizardry

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Highlights of an Otherwise Frustrating Day

There is always one day during each music festival that it all catches up with me. The lack of sleep, the excessive caffeine, the open bars, the forgetting to eat etc. etc.... and lucky for me it happened yesterday. Sore throat. Fever. Everything. Ugh. I thought I would manage to make it through the entire day, but then, in the middle of cutting a peorgie with my fork somewhere on 9th St., I lost most of my will.

I did manage to see some great bands before calling it day.. Cadence Weapon, Oxford Collapse, The Decemberists and... the highlight, The Thermals. Two feet from my face. Aghh!!



This is it... the last day. If all goes as planned I will see Bon Savants, Via Audio, Human Television, The Divorce and more. I will eat lunch with Nika somewhere in Brooklyn. I will make it. I am determined.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Well Beastany! We are rooting for you! Go Team Beast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home