music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I was told I need to update this more. SURE UNIVERSE, I WILL JUST UPDATE WHENEVER SO THAT YOU HAVE MORE THINGS TO LOOK AT ON THE INTERNET.

I did something really stupid today. One of those things that only stupid people do. I ordered food from one thai place and went to pick it up at another, thinking they were the same one. They of course didn't have my order and I just stood there as the reality washed over me. It wouldn't have been that bad if Hunter hadn't been standing right there witnessing it all. So I once again embarassed myself in front of the person I want to impress and can only feel better about the whole thing by writing it here and being like "hahaha oh aren't i stupid."

Major bummer: Tsunami in Brookline is no longer BYOP unless you want to pay a $10 cork fee. Which I guess is still cheaper in the long run, but still, I will miss standing outside that tiny place clutching a bottle of Trader Joe wine and waiting for a table. It's the end of an era! Thank god I have their incredible sweet potato roll to comfort me.

Hunter and I also saw Hot Fuzz last night, which was great except sushi + wine + charleston chews + late start time= incredible sleepiness. I nodded off briefly at least twice, but despite of that, still thought the movie was funny and entertaining.

I wish I could feed my teddybear pancakes:



Tonight is the highly anticipated Teeth/Dr. Dog show where I see if I can match the incredible geeky freak out that happened when I saw The Teeth in Austin. It was one of those "OMG I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY MAYBE IT IS THE HABANA MOJITOS OR MAYBE THIS BAND IS JUST MAGICAL" type things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home