music machinery, verbal wizardry

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

At least once a week like clockwork:

Airplanes
To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise above to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.

Flying
To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.


By the way, I have a show coming up in like, less than a week. I have no flyer for it because I am the worst person ever..

Team Courage presents...

May 1, 2007
Suburban Kids with Biblical Names
The Living Blue
This Car Up

Great Scott
9pm $8 18+

Despite my severe lack of organization with this one, it's gonna be good. I swear.

Caitlin, Janell and I looked at the first of what I'm sure will be an endless string of potential apartments. It was flamingo pink, which was a bonus, but the kitchen wasn't that impressive and it didn't have closets. Since I plan to increase my arsenal of clothing in the next year, I need a big closet.

I'm supposed to finally record my first show for RadioYou next week.. which is going to be hard to fit in with the Great Scott show and BEN KING FINALLY ARRIVING. I haven't decided how I'm going to structure the show yet. I thought about having a loose theme, but that seems a little hokey. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home