music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, March 19, 2007

Blah By BlahWest

My head is still in a fog. I'm spending the week hiding in my room and trying to salvage whats left of my soul.

Bands I saw:

This Is Me Smiling, Eli Paper Reed, Finally Punk, Uncut, The Trucks, Mando Diao (twice), Canada, Birdmonster, Tally Hall, The Isle, Les Savy Fav, Matt and Kim (warming up), Pipettes, Relay, Sage Francis, Prosser, The Dears (twice,) Immaculate Machine, The High Strung (twice,) David and the Citizens, Youth Group, Peachcake, Age Rings, Grand Island, The Sammies, Dead Bodies, Young Galaxy, Amy Milan, Apostle of Hustle (twice,) Photo Atlas, Annuals (a smidge), Winterkids, Apollo Sunshine, The Laughing, Chris Bathgate, Little Brazil, The Cops, Zykos, The Teeth, White Christian Romance, The Peepers, Unbusted and Junior Senior.


There are a ton ton ton of pictures on my Flickr page.

I'll miss you Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home