music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, August 14, 2006

Unfortunate Clown



I came across this little troll on my 3 1/2 hour "Tour Through Boston" on Saturday. I had seem him as a I was crossing through the Fanuiel Hall area an hour or so earlier and figured I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a pic the second time I passed through. Now, I know that it is rude to call a complete stranger a troll, but I've seen this guy before, although not dressed as a clown. If i remember correctly (and I probably can't, since all I remember from the first time was his horrible angry goat-face) the last time I saw this youth, he was being an asshole to his mother on the T. Or maybe his girlfriend. Whatever. All my T observations blend together. Anyway, I want to know how he got a job making balloon animals for tourists. He had his headphones on! And he wasn't even wearing clown shoes or makeup! It was just his scrappy-bearded self stuffed into an awkward clownsuit standing around looking like an asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home