music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Final Countdown

I've been home for two days now and my body is still punishing me for the damage I did last week. I've barely been able to stay up past 10 and have been exhausted all day every day. I guess it makes up for the last week of staying up until 3am and waking up at 8:30am and running around only fueled by Sparks and Vitamin Water.

Did that all really happen? Did I really meet Thurston Moore? Did I really half-mosh to Be Your Own Pet? Did I really see Neko Case play a show on a hill overlooking Austin?

I'm jumping back in with two feet this week. Youth Group plays on Wednesday, Annie on Thursday, The Cops on Saturday and The Gossip on Sunday. And I get to DJ again and ruin my hearing further.

My best friend ever comes to visit next week and I have yet to figure out how I will impress and entertain her.. any suggestions for activities/restaraunts are welcome. Hopefully the weather will go in our favor and we can walk the Freedom Trail or get drunk on a trolley tour.

The week after that is Macrock and I get to go to Virginia and stock up on books and hang out with 4-5 of my favorite people and kind of revel in how great this winter/spring has been so far.

I love it.



Even at 24, I'm still crappy at video games.

5 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you live in boston, why are you at barcade in brooklyn?

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

red bull house in Austin!

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

really? I was down there and never saw video games. dang

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

really? I was down there and never saw video games. dang

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

they were into the big room off to the left.. but there were a lot of rooms in there, so it wouldn't be surprising if you missed something. the best part was the video games were free! FREEE!!!

and the redbull and vodka. that was good too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home