music machinery, verbal wizardry

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Day 25.6777

I hate the fact that it's 8:30am and I can't sleep anymore even though I'm exhausted and want to sleep for 20 more hours. Caffeine is a necessary evil.. I've been using it to stay awake but it prevents me from sleeping off the exhaustion from the previous day. Today is the last day of SXSW. I'm not sure if I'm ecstatic or sad.

Bands I've seen over the last 48 hours: Velvet Teen, Visqueen, They Shoot Horses Don't They?, Jason Collett, Be Your Own Pet, Most Serene Republic, Dr. Dog, Dirty On Purpose, Levy, Novillero, Neko Case, Morningwood, Sound Team, The Divorce, Smoosh, Long Winters, Two Gallants, The Lashes, Hot IQs... umm and more.

Today is packed again, I just don't know what with. U.S.E for sure.

We leave tomorrow at 7am.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you see any good bands? ahahaha

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

i know that's you nate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home