music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, March 02, 2009

In a little over two weeks, I'll be here


In about 2 1/2 months I'll be here:


Austin is for SXSW, Chicago is to hang with Melissa.

I'm trying to travel a bit more this year - not just to WA or whatever.. I want to see some new places.. Hunter and I are thinking of L.A. at some point in the summer.. and I'm trying to save for something out of the country..

After getting nearly a foot of snow on March 1st, I've about had it with Boston.

It does look pretty.. but not after three months of this


Alex is flying in tomorrow for some bro-time (I wish Colleen were coming too : ( ) And Brooke and Henning will be in from NYC and Norway next weekend. Planning a spring-themed dinner party.

Spring is comin... spring is coming.. I am trying to come out of the coma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home