music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, December 21, 2008

hello I have been traveling since 3:00am yesterday morning, when I left my apartment for the airport in 5 inches of snow. Plane was "on time," except for the de-icing, which took too long, which caused me to miss my connection in DC. Not to fear, they booked me on a flight at 2:45pm (about 5 hours later) to SF, with a connection to Seattle. When I got to SF, my flight was canceled (woo!) They did not have any seats on any other flights the next day and offered me standby. They gave me a discount at a hotel.

Rather than risk not getting on a flight while on standby, I got a ticket on Alaska. Grand total of room + new flight = $250. This is on top of what I spent on the first ticket.

I am slowly forming a letter of complaint in my head to United Airlines.

I'm at the airport in SF right now, and my flight is currently on time.. Let's hope it stays that way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home