music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Long weekenderrr.

Thankgivin Dinner:

Roasted brussel sprouts with carmelized onion
Twice baked potato, stuffed with cabbage (made by Hunter)
Sweet potato souffle
Cornbread stuffing
Maple and orange roasted turkey (I did not eat)
Biscuits
Berry cobbler

We were at Nell/Dan/Dominic/Josh's house in Charlestown, along with Pablo (Argentina,) Maria, Anton and Artem (Russia) and Josh's brother Seth. We stuffed ourselves and then read Shel Silverstein and sang all of our national anthems and the Russians taught us how to do shots of vodka the Russian way. Then we had a jam session, crawled around in the attic and were in bed by midnight.

Our hostess


The spread


Dan printed out several informative pieces of paper that evening


Pablo read us a poem in Spanish


Cheers


Ohhh lordy


Seth/Gordon Lightfoot


Talkin and jammin


Hangin in the attic


Somethin


Friday I chillaxed - Saturday we had breakfast with Cat and Pete at Kelly's Diner, and Cat and I headed to Saugus to hit up the SA and Christmas Tree Shoppe. I have been against the Christmas Tree Shoppe, but I was psyched that they had huge bottles of spices for like 89 cents. Awwwesome.

Last night I hung out with Heather and Michael and then went up to C&P's for a bit. wowowow.

Oh and I bought myself a new ipod - cause it was $100 off and I had some gift certificate left from my b-day. Woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home