music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It is almost time for me to return to this lovely place:


also, if you google search Bremerton, this pops up on first page, just so you know:



I fly out at 6am Saturday at the tailend of a snowstorm that is supposed to bring 6-12 inches to Boston. I am putting my chances of leaving on time at about 1%.

On the agenda:
Going to Red Robin, meeting Shannon, checking out the new back porch, seeing Zaneta, hanging with Calley & Maria & hopefully Tiff, dinner with Mel, hanging with Laura, sleepover at Jenny's, going to the Manette, seeing the baby cousins, drinking Uncle Gary's wine, going to Value Village, seeing dad preach, seeing dad's new house in Poulsbo, and of course, mom mom mom.

And then I fly to NC to:
See Hunter, see the Tremont clan, meet Clancy, eat mexican food, chill with Granny, watch Hunter's bros play video games, sleep in a most comfortable bed, and spend New Year's here:



Hunter will also make me go to BoJangles to get a biscuit.

I am VERY excited to get out of Boston for a bit and go home.. Its only been a year, but it seems like so long ago...

But now.. now I will go a-shoppin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home