music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, September 04, 2006

I Hate It

Yesterday on the bus to NYC I started writing an explanation (er.. mission statement?) of You Like It. I only got two paragraphs in before wanting to punch myself in the face. Need to be reminded that not everything should sound like a snarky asshole wrote it. Considering the fact that I haven't had to write anything of substance since I graduated college (and even then, I'm not sure that a paper analyzing a TRUTH magazine ad was really that substantial) so I'm having a little trouble getting started. I'm becoming more and more convinced that I need a large team to help me with this.. one that understands the "vision" of this project and has experience with publicity... I was aiming to have a "soft launch" by the end of the year, but that is about three months away an I've gotten nowhere.

Soooo... yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home