music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, January 19, 2007

TGIF

This morning as I climbed the steps from the T station to Mass Ave, no less than 5 and no more than 10 fat wet snowflakes fell on me. But that was it. I keep looking excitedly out the window when I wake up, hoping to see my alleyway blanketed in white, but no such luck. I want deafening silence! I want my sight blurred! I want my cheeks red and ice cold every time I step foot indoors. There's a storm on its way tonight.. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be trudging my way through 5 inches of snow.

I uploaded some pictures from The Dears/Annuals show on Tuesday. I'm still trying to get a handle on the new camera, which meant taking 25920437640973407 pictures and deleting all but 15 or so of them. The show was perfection.





A few months (years?) ago, Omar told me about this band from Canada called Wintersleep.I just got the full record in and can't stop listening to it. If you trust me (and you should,) listen to Wintersleep. I recommend Insomnia. Let me know what you think. You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home