music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Need Help

I'm working (very slowly) on a new project and I need some help! I want to make a weekly or bi-weekly podcast, which I've never done. Have you? Cause you should teach me.

Also, if you're interesting in contributing to this new endeavor, please let me know.. It's basically gonna be a blog (yawn) dedicated to getting us music nerds who do nothing but sit around and read blogs all day off our asses..

So this may include, but not be limited to:
-podcast of new/old music to listen to while exercising during the week
-recipe ideas
-how to not gain 10 pounds while on tour and eating fast food every night
-how to repair your liver after sxsw (which might be helpful to me)
-pictures of your favorite muscians pumping iron? what?
- etc. etc. etc.

It'd also be rad to have the blog not look like Blogger pooped it out, so if you know how to help with that, let me know.

And finally, if you know a way for me to focus my attention and actually get one thing done instead of having 8,000 new ideas constantly, that would be great.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Sander said...

Apple's Garage Band is your friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home